Choosing an ideal piece of commercial kitchen equipment can be challenging. And what if the equipment you get suddenly can’t keep up with demand or your business alters course and needs different equipment?
Rent–Try–Buy fixes this problem by enabling you to try out the equipment before deciding whether to purchase it. The manageable weekly rental payments also help protect your business’s cash flow.
May suit you if you’re…
- A new or established business
- After $1,000 or more of equipment funding
- Looking to try the equipment before deciding whether to buy it, including items you're not sure about or think you might quickly outgrow.
- Flexible, 12-month rental agreement
- Manageable, weekly rental payments
- Upgrade or buy the equipment at anytime
- If you buy, get back 50% of your gross rental payments — to put towards the purchase price
- Continue renting or return equipment after 12 months
- Rentalpayments are 100% tax deductible.*